- Full-time, ongoing position
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Commencement $77,282 p.a. plus Superannuation (from 20 November 2019)
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced individual to join the Student Recruitment and Services team as an Information Centre Supervisor on an ongoing and full-time basis. The Student Recruitment and Services department is a newly formed area at the institute that brings together student support services, the Information Centre, marketing student recruitment and business development.
- Supervision of the Institute’s admissions process for all domestic VET and Higher Education applicants.
- Supervision of the Information Centre, the primary point of contact for students at the Institute.
- Ensure government compliance, compliance, policies and regulatory requirements are being met.
- Provide regular reports related to student admissions to key stakeholders across the Institute including Departments and the Executive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in student admissions within the Education Sector.
- Understanding of Government regulatory requirements related to student admissions.
- Ability to develop processes that enable great business efficiencies.
- High-level client and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please note: A current Working with Children Check and Police check will be required prior to commencement.
Application close date: Thursday 14 November 2019 at 3:00pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Sarah Lawrie, Associate Director Student Recruitment and Services on (03) 9606 2365
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2486.